Summer Pond Maintenance Services
Many ponds can use a spruce up in mid-summer.
- Is your waterfall running slower as the summer progresses?
- Are your fish getting harder to see.
- Do your pond plants appear tired and need in need of pruning.
- Did your water lilies quit blooming as well?
What’s Included In Your Summer Pond Maintenance Program:
- Light Pressure Washing of Waterfall Rocks
- Trimming and Thinning of Aquatic Plants
- Clean all Filters, Skimmers, and Waterfalls
- Apply any pond treatments provided by client
- Crews will have treatments available for purchase
- Fertilize Water Lilies
Learn More About Summer Pond Maintenance>